Run your tenders more efficiently and secure better prices.
You work on tight deadlines, which means not much time to get quotations from subcontractors or suppliers for a project.
You deal with a lot of paperwork, especially for auditing or when asked to demonstrate company’s track record and performance.
Because of tight deadlines, you tend to go back to the same vendors for pre-qualification tasks, which limits the range of offers and prices.
Tendering made easy
SmartTender is a cloud-based eTendering platform for construction and facility management, allowing companies to run tenders quickly, discover and reach more vendors and secure better prices.Learn more
SmartTender by the numbers
- Minutes to publish a tender
- Companies to invite
- Click to audit
- Get better prices for your clients.
- Run cost estimates more efficiently.
- Obtain and process more quotations within the same amount of time.
- Create a tender in just 3 minutes.
- Prepare paperwork for auditing quickly and easily.
- Invite bids from your preferred companies, or leave your tender open to all vendors.
Package recommended for you
SilverPer monthFromS$99Buy nowPackage includes following features:
- 3 minutes to create an opportunity.
- Public opportunities.
- Max 10MB of attachment per opportunity.
- Advanced communication with sellers.
- Secure cloud.
GoldPer monthFromS$299Buy nowPackage includes following features:
- All SILVER features +
- Private opportunities
- No volume limitations for attachments
- Document management solutions
- Internal user hierarchy
- ‘Smart clarification’ module
- AI-based recommendations of subcontractors
- Inverted auction system
- 5 Due diligences/month
PlatinumUpon RequestContact usPackage includes following features:
- All GOLD features +
- Run opportunities on behalf of another client.
- NDA signature
- Audit functions
- Access to bid forms
- Creation of letter of awards
- Two-factor authentication
- Secure private cloud
- Integration with other ERP
- 20 Due diligences/month
What if I want to invite a company and they are not users? and how many companies can I invite?
Companies you want to invite, they only need to register to our platform and they will be able to bid for the tender. You can invite as many companies as you need.
How many users can use this platform in my company?
As many users as you want, each of them with their own license for SmartTender.
When can I access the bids to my tender?
In order to be compliant, bids will be able to be seen once the tender is over.